I (Heart) Lanvin (Hearts) H&M!! Fun on the Run(Way)

Alber Elbaz of Lanvin is not your typical designer. While we see one runway show after featuring edge, and high fashion meets oh-so-whip in the hand type of collections, last night at NYC's Pierre Hotel we had a shot of "Fresh"... Like *dies*
Although I'm not a fan of neon and clashing prints, Lanvin (hearts) H&M kinda got to me. I saw the first few pictures and thought, "Ew. Just 'cause the clothes have to be cheaper they're so trashy". But then (as I saw the poodle) and then the intricacy of the jewelery to the clever clever styling.... I actually got myself to like it! I liked the make-up too!
It is one of the few collaborations in the recent years which is said to have an actual impact.

Don't Kill me. Please!


I think i just died.

Anna Dello Russo with the show stopper (!)

Beaver Hat <3

Super Tulle!



The beautiful runway! (Is it Christmas already?? O.O)

From Super-Tulle to beaver hats! And I *adored*the animal print leggings! And fish net stockings? Really?? You might have missed it but I actually think there are some fantastically draped pieces in this collection. And apparently it was one hell of a show... The models danced had fun on the walk, while the audience clapped... Anna Dello Russo with the poodle was the icing on the cake! Although it's not your typical Lanvin, it is NOT for the faint hearted.

Fashion. Love. Peace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment