Valentino for Gap *dies a gazillion times!!*

I wish!! I wish!! I wishhhh!!
Even if it meant sleeping outside the Milan store all night, I wish I could go in before every one and pick up all the pieces!! Valentino's Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have created a capsule collection for Gap to inaugurate it's first flagship store in Italy...
Talk about getting high-end at high street!





American Sportswear at it's best... Typical Valentino ruffles and bows...infact, excess of it, on khaki cargo pants keeping up with the military trend of the season... with the classic t shirt... heavy jackets with dramatic frills...And utilitarian? YES!

I WANT IT ALL!!

It's like all of Valentino's elements in a seven piece collection.
Watch this space for more on this news soon!

Fashion. Love. Peace. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow i'm not usually particularly in love with gap. what a n unusual combo

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete