Kate Middleton's Bride Brigade!

Now, who wouldn't want this? An army of designers with their gadgets all dying to dress the bride to be in their most outstanding creations like, EVER!!
I bet she didn't see this coming!
Every designer would want THEIR creation to go down the aisle on that royal body on the most awaited HISTORIC day.
So, WWD got various designers to sketch their vision of the bride...

And here is my count down on it. The Top Ten!!:

Starting with... #10 Angela Missoni for Missoni
I like the fact that so many different fabrics are gonna be a part of the design to show the heritage and it's layers of Britain. But.. It looks too... I don't know.... Blankety (?)... LOL.

#9 Nanette Lepore Not much a fan of the dress but  like the concept which she described as:
“A patchwork lace dress reminds us all that a true princess can mend and make do!”

#8 Monique Lhuillier I Love the fact that this has such a flowy movement to it. Imagine Kate walking down the aisle with this. So Slow Mo....!!
#7 it's Frida Gianni for Gucci Simple, Classy, Elegant. Anything but in your face. Doesn't scream "HEY TAKE MY PHOTO I'M A PRINCESS!"
#6 is Prabal Gurung... I like! It's got this mod look which is so now, but at the same time it has this royal vintage feel about itself..



#5 is Lela Rose Don't ask. I just like it. It's cute, okhay?
#4 is Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel... You won't believe what he suggested, the pretty expected Victorian collar and ruffles with the unexpected twist.. Open in front with high boots...!! OHEMGEE! Love.

#3 Wera Vang for the simple reason that weddings and Vera Wang go hand in hand. (that rhymed!)
#2 Peter Copping for Nina Ricci This is just so adorable! It's so romantic and Feathery.... I can so imagine Kate Middleton in this...
#1 Wait for it... Wait for it... Valentino!! Yes I'm going to be a little biased towards Valentino... And I'm sure Kate will agree... I mean I would wear this on my wedding! <3 

Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli said,

"We designed a "blossoming" dress because we imagined her as a new Botticellian Venus." 
Awwwww.

Peace. Love. Fashion. Forever!! :-) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment